Monday, April 29, 2013

BadAss Nail Polish

This is a little late, but I wore this mani on draft day. This was two coats of OPI Eurso Euro (best blue ever!) and one coat of BadAss Polish America's Team on the tips. My husband is the world's biggest Cowboys fan, and I had to become a fan before I was allowed to marry him ;-) I can see myself wearing this manicure or something similar every game day.

America's Team is a clear base with micro and small silver glitter, and blue stars. I tried it over gray and it looked okay, I think it would look better over white but I don't have a pure white polish yet. Crazy, I know!  America's Team is my first indie polish, and I love it! It was extremely thick from the start, but I used quite a bit of Zoya thinner and it works fine now. It was almost unusable in its original condition. 

Outside in the shade.


Shade.


Full sun.


Inside, natural light.


Inside, artificial light.


Inside, artificial light, matte topcoat. I loved the way this changed the whole manicure. The matte made the glitter look soft and frosty like sea glass. Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment