Thursday, April 25, 2013

Matte Manicure

I recently bought a matte topcoat from OPI. I love the versatility! I can even use it to change the look of glitter, which is what I want to try next. This is over one coat of OPI Live and Let Die (blackened green) and one coat of Zoya Chloe. Chloe is an iridescent flakie topcoat that flashes green, orange, and yellow. LaLD  looks completely black to me after adding the matte topcoat. I love OPI's formula, the matte dries almost instantly, and it's a perfect consistency.

I love the texture, it reminds me of a chalkboard. It kind of feels like one, too!

This was a surprise! I even noticed a flash of blue, which I could not see with a regular glossy topcoat. 


A straight-on viewing angle shows the orange best, doesn't it look like glowing embers? Love it!

Green and orange? Yes, please!


No comments:

Post a Comment