Monday, April 22, 2013

OPI Jinx

This. Is. Beautiful. I can't even wrap my head around the amazingness of this polish. I suggest you go out and get it now. It is GORGEOUS. It is a Liquid Sand formula, even if you aren't sure about the rough texture on your nails this one may change your mind. Hey, you can always put a few coats of topcoat on it! Jinx. Jinx. Jinx. I'm in love!

Ok, now that I've collected myself I can continue. This is from OPI's newest collection, Bond Girls. It is coral, with tons of gold glitter. It has a perfect formula, and it covers completely in two coats. This is a great way for me to wear coral and gold. It isn't too warm for my skin tone and it actually looks good. Usually I stay away from corals, and definitely from gold. I have another red Liquid Sand, The Impossible from the Mariah Carey Collection and this one is so much better. On to the photographs!
This is outside in the shade. 

In direct sunlight. 

Close up, to show the amazing glitter. I mean, just look at it! Ahhhh!!!

With flash.

I can't wait to buy more of the Bond Girls! I want Solitaire, Vesper, and Tiffany Case. 

No comments:

Post a Comment