Friday, May 3, 2013

OPI Solitaire

Solitaire and Jinx are my favorites from the Bond Girls Collection. I am not a huge fan of white but this has texture and sparkle, which I think keeps it from looking too harsh. Solitaire has little tiny bits of silver/black glitter in a silvery-white base. You look at it one way and it's obviously silver, but if you look again it looks black. Very cool! The glitter is sparse, which I think makes it looks even more interesting. The Liquid Sand texture fits perfectly here. It reminds me of snow, if you look closely you can see little tiny particles of glitter that look like ice crystals. 

I used three coats here, mainly because I'm a habitual three-coater. But I could have gotten by with two. The formula was great, it went on perfectly and it was easy to control the amount of polish coming off the brush. No cuticle flooding here-I didn't even have to do any clean up! Every time I look at this I love it more and more. I'll need to get another bottle because this is definitely back-up worthy. Love it!


Shade.


See the tiny bits of sparkle? Love it!


In full sun you can see the texture very well.


With flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment