Monday, May 6, 2013

Fever=No Sleep for Mama

I was going to post something this weekend but E has been sick. I don't think I've gotten more than three or four hours of sleep a night for...well, I'm so tired I can't even remember! I think it's been four nights of terrible sleep. He seems fine during the day, but the nights are rough. He falls asleep ok, but he is restless and cries a lot. I slept many hours in the recliner holding him. Now I think I'll have to make my first ever chiropractic appointment. Ouch.

Yesterday my husband made breakfast, and dinner! He also ran some errands for me, did five loads of laundry, cleaned the kitchen...I am one lucky lady! I haven't had a break in a long time, sometimes I think staying at home is harder than having a job in the outside world. Well, at least for me :-)

Hopefully tonight will be a better night. What do you moms out there do when your little ones are feverish? Any tips or tricks you swear by?

Here is a photo of a manicure I did weeks ago. I am glad I have some of these saved up! This is OPI Live and Let Die over Zoya Ali. I love the almost-black green and hot pink together. And, yes, even a post about a sick baby has to have nail polish included somehow!

No comments:

Post a Comment