Thursday, May 23, 2013

OPI Pussy Galore

Pussy Galore. What can I say about you? You are pink....very pink. And full of sparkles. And I like you. 

This is the final Bond Girl I have to show you guys. I love this color, which is surprising. I'm not usually a fan of baby pink-way too girly for me! I think it's a combination of the texture and slight cool undertones that make this one wearable for me. It also has small dark pink glitter particles in the baby pink base. It adds some visual interest and I like that. Plus, I'm just waiting for someone to ask what I have on my nails so I can tell them the name!

The formula was similar to the other Bond Girls, perfect consistency and fast drying. No complaints there! I used two coats and that was good enough for full coverage. 

Inside, artificial light.

Outside shade.



Full sun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment