Monday, May 13, 2013

L'Oreal New Money

I hope all you moms out there had a wonderful Mother's Day! I enjoyed my weekend, and took some time off from my blog and work for Fit Mom Diet. The boys took me out to breakfast yesterday, cleaned the house, and let me relax. It was the best Mother's Day I've had yet. 

This is New Money by L'Oreal. I saw it at Target, and loved the color as soon as I laid eyes on it. It is a beautiful shade of chartreuse and I had to get it since its unique to my collection.  I was so impressed with the brush and the formula. It was a cinch to put on, the brush is thick, short, and rounded. I think it would be hard to mess up the application with such a perfect brush. The formula was the right consistency and covered well with two medium coats. It also dried lightening fast. I'll definitely have to buy more of their colors. The only downside I found was the size. The bottles are only a little over 11ml, and most of the other polishes I have are 15ml. It was cheaper, but I'd rather pay a few dollars more and get more polish! This color is so pretty, the pictures don't quite do it justice. 

Shade

Shade

Direct sun

With flash

No comments:

Post a Comment