Tuesday, May 7, 2013

FireStorm

I love this manicure! I started with a base coat of Zoya Heidi, over that I sponged Zoya Sharon, OPI A Roll in The Hague, and Essie Watermelon. I liked the gradient and I wore it for a day just like that. Then, not surprisingly, I got bored. I didn't want to run to Sally's to pick up some striping tape so I just cut thin strips of scotch tape instead. I taped off each nail and used one thick coat of Zoya Storm over the top. I like the way they came out- but they aren't perfect so don't look too closely! 

Before the Storm hits. See what I did there? ;-)



The lines kind of remind me of lasers. I like that it's a bit edgy.

You can see the small holographic particles better here. 

Shhh, don't tell anyone my edges aren't perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment