Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A New Find!

I took the boys to the mall today. After playing we walked around and I noticed one of the nail salons had a huge display of OPI polishes in the window. I don't know why it hadn't dawned on me before, but I realized they probably have a bunch of hard to find polishes. I went in and asked, and the manicurist told me they were all on sale. OMG!! Too bad I'm on a budget at the moment. I had the boys with me so I only stayed a minute, but I picked up a beauty!



Simmer and Shimmer from the Burlesque Collection, Holiday 2010

It has tiny blue, purple, silver, yellow, and orange glitter particles in it. It's just the right amount for layering one coat over another polish, or a couple of coats by itself for a real glitter bomb. I can't wait to use it!


A close up so you can see how sparkly it is.



With flash. One coat over two coats of Nein! Nein! Nein! Ok Fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment